Departs: Pickups between 7.00am – 8.00am
Returns: Approx 7.00pm in Melbourne
Please ensure appropriate footwear is worn for hiking on this tour
- Accommodation as booked
- All transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Meals (1 x breakfast, 1 x lunch)
- All National Park entry fees
- Friendly informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
Day 1 (L)
- Explore the coastal towns Lorne & Apollo Bay
- Spot koalas in the wild in the Great Otway National Park
- Rainforest walk
- Historic Shipwreck Coast
- 12 Apostles & Gibson Steps
- Loch Ard Gorge and the collapsed London Bridge
- Dinner break (own expense) in the town of Warrnambool
- Overnight stay in the Grampians town of Halls Gap
Day 2 (B)
- Wake up to kangaroos & other wildlife
- Explore the Grampians National Park (Gariwerd)
- Marvel and relax at majestic Mackenzie Falls
- Native bird & wildlife spotting
- Endless views from the summit of Reed’s and Boroka Lookouts
- Continue to Adelaide or return to Melbourne
Please note – $50 per person fee for connection to Adelaide
*Cots are not available for very young children, thus, we are unable to accept bookings for this tour containing children under 3 years of age.
- Mixed dorm share with shared bathroom facilities $275pp
- Private double room with en-suite bathroom $375pp (based on 2ppl)
- Private single room with en-suite bathroom $435 (based on 1 ppl)
- Adelaide connection fee – additional $50pp
All private rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, swimming costume
- Melbourne to Melbourne: We request that you keep your luggage to a maximum of 10kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag.
- Melbourne to Adelaide: We request that you keep your luggage to a maximum of 25kg in a backpack or suitcase
If you want to experience both the best of the Australian coast and see some of the most majestic and rugged inland areas then our three day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Adventure is just what you are looking for.
We start with a trip along one of the world’s premier coastal scenic roads, the Great Ocean Road. You’ll have plenty of time to take in the stunning Surf Coast beaches, plus the amazing natural beauty of the Twelve Apostles, Gibson Steps and Loch Ard Gorge.
We break for dinner (own expense) on the way to the Grampians before checking in to our overnight accommodation in the Grampians town of Halls Gap.
Wake up surrounded by kangaroos & other wildlife before setting off to explore the Grampians National Park. Immerse yourself in nature with some short but energetic walks which take in some of Australia’s most stunningly rugged landscapes.
Bring your hiking shoes because you’ll be taken to some special spots where waterfalls drop down from ancient escarpments and red ridges weave their way toward the horizon.
Visit the spectacular MacKenzies Falls and take in panoramic views from Boroka Lookout & Reeds Lookout. This tour is not to miss for nature lovers or the adventurous at heart.