Daily 6.45am – 7.45am and returns approximately 8pm – 9pm
- All park entrance fees
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Free WiFi onboard
- Discover the incredible coastal views that have made the Surf Coast world famous
- Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for coastal communities of the Great Ocean Road
- Coastal towns of Anglesea and Lorne
- Enjoy time to explore Apollo Bay on the surf coast
- Drive through the Great Otway National Park
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Visit Cape Otway Lighthouse and enjoy stunning coastline views.
- The history of the tragic Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
- The world famous 12 Apostles – see these enormous limestone stacks from the roadside lookout and on the beach at the foot of soaring cliffs.
- Soar over the 12 Apostles in a 15 min helicopter flight. ($145)
* All options must be pre-booked
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
- During peak times Parks Vic may close Gibson Steps from time to time due to due safety concerns posed by excessive crowds
- At times this tour may operate in the reverse direction
Travel down the Great Ocean Road and see the Twelve Apostles. Discover first hand why this trip has become a tourism pilgrimage for so many.
You will be awestruck by the natural beauty as we take you through the Surf Coast region of Victoria. Visit Cape Otway Lighthouse and enjoy stunning coastline views, take the winding staircase to the top to capture a memorable photo.
Take in the cool climate rainforest as you travel through the Otway Ranges before enjoying a walk among the trees taking in the fresh air.
Arrive at the Shipwreck Coast and be amazed at the famous 12 Apostles limestone rock formations. Walk down the Gibson Steps (time permitting) and view them from down on sea level before visiting Loch Ard Gorge and learning the tale of the famous ship wreck.
This will be a day you will remember forever.