9am – 10am (April-Oct)
10am – 11am (Nov-March)
Returns between 8:30pm – midnight seasonally.
- All park entrances fees
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Maximum group size 24 guests
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi throughout your journey
- Escape the crowds and discover the world-famous Surf Coast and enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Get a photo at Memorial Arch with the Great Ocean Road Sign and hear incredible stories about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the coastal communities of the Great Ocean Road
- Drive along the Surf Coast including coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas & native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Great Otway National Park
- Enter Loch Ard Gorge and learn the tale of this famous shipwreck
- The world famous 12 Apostles – This is what you have been waiting for! The definition of awe-inspiring.
- Enjoy Sunset over this extraordinary coastline
- View our full list of Great Ocean Road tours from Melbourne*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2019 till 31st March 2020
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
- Fully charged phone
At Bunyip we believe the journey is as important as the destination and have crafted the perfect Great Ocean Road Sunset tour to make your day something to remember.
Along the way you will see pristine beaches, pass through idyllic seaside villages and stop to look for some of Australia’s iconic wildlife like wild koalas and colourful parrots. At every turn you will be blown away by the beauty of the Great Ocean Road, one of the world’s greatest scenic coastal roads.
Watching the sunset over this spectacular coastline will no doubt be one of the many highlights.