Great Ocean Road tour +Puffing Billy, Moonlit Sanctuary and Penguins Tour including FREE Melbourne Attraction Pass
Tick some of the best parts and most popular attractions of Victoria off your bucket list with this amazing value Package! This package includes a 1 day tour of the Great Ocean Road, a Puffing Billy, Moonlit Sanctuary and Penguins Tour and for booking both tours you get a FREE Melbourne Attractions Pass.
Choose from Free entry to one of the following:
– Eureka Skydeck
– SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
– Melbourne Star Observation wheel
- 1 Day Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Tour Click here to check it out
- 1 Day Puffing Billy, Kangaroos, Koalas & Penguins Tour Click here to check it out
- Melbourne Attractions Pass
Departs: Daily – Simply choose the date you want to do your Puffing Billy, Kangaroos, Koalas & Penguins Tour and we will book the Great Ocean Road Tour for the day after. Email us at [email protected] after booking if you would like the Great Ocean Road tour on a different day.
Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 48 hours before your tour departure time.
- Ride onboard the historic Puffing Billy Steam Train
- Visit the multi-award winning Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies
- Meet many species of native Australian animals such as emus, wallabies, bandicoots & Tasmanian devils
- Explore the boardwalks of Point Grant, for views of The Nobbies & Seal Rocks
- Get up close to Phillip Island’s most famous residents at the world-famous Penguin Parade
- One-way journey on Puffing Billy from Belgrave to Menzies Creek
- Entry & guided tour of the animal exhibits at Moonlit Sanctuary
- Standard entry at Penguin Parade
- Friendly & informative driver-guide
- Return transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Complimentary on-board Wi-FI
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle & hat
DEPARTS TUESDAYS, THURSDAYS (YEAR ROUND) & SATURDAYS (NOVEMBER-APRIL ONLY)
Departure Time: 9.00am-10.00am (April-October), 10.00am-11.00am (November-March)
Return: Varies seasonally from 9pm during winter to midnight during summer
Click here to see the full tour description
*This Package does not include any accommodation.
- Discover the incredible coastal views that have made the Surf Coast world famous
- Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for coastal communities of the Great Ocean Road
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Enjoy time to explore Apollo Bay on the surf coast
- Walk through the rainforest in the Great Otway National Park
- The history of the brutal Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
- The world famous 12 Apostles – see these enormous limestone stacks from both the lookout and on the beach at the foot of soaring cliffs.
- All park entrance fees
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle
- Morning tea / coffee / cake
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
Daily 7.00am – 8.00am and returns approximately 8pm – 9pm
*At times this tour may operate in the opposite direction