Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs Tour
THE REGION’S FIRST NATURAL HOT SPRINGS AND DAY SPA. VOTED THE WORLD’S BEST MINERAL SPRINGS IN 2016 AND 2017. WITH MORE THAN 20 GLOBALLY INSPIRED BATHING EXPERIENCES SET IN A BEAUTIFUL NATURAL ENVIRONMENT – THIS IS THE IDYLLIC SETTING FOR RELAXATION AND REJUVENATION
Departure Time: 6.45am – 7.45am
Return: Approx 6.00pm
- Standard bath house entry at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Entrance to the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Delicious tapas lunch & wine tasting at Green Olive Estate
- Scenic gondola ride on Arthur’s Seat Eagle
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- All transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Spend 2 or 3 hours discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the world’s best. Healing hot water tumbles through hillside bathing pools to a lake.
- Choose from a mineral pool, hilltop pool with 360 degree views, Turkish steam bath, reflexology walk, cave pool, cold plunge pool and more.
- Enjoy a delicious tapas lunch and wine tasting at a local farmgate whilst the inspirational views over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul.
- Visit a prestigious Mornington Peninsula winery (Apr -Oct)
- Choose to pick your own strawberries (own expense) or indulge in the Dessert Café at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov-Mar).
- Take a scenic ride on the Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola for spectacular views of Port Phillip Bay and the Peninsula.
The Peninsula Hot Springs is a multi-award winning facility having recently won at the World Luxury Spa awards and Victorian Tourism Awards.
Peninsula Hot Springs is the first natural hot springs & day spa centre in Victoria. Natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools and private baths providing the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Peninsula Hot Springs makes it possible to bathe in the naturally healing waters of mineral rich thermal pools.
Like the historic and famous spa centres of Europe, Asia, the Americas and New Zealand, the natural hot springs in Rye on the Mornington Peninsula bring the blissful and healthy pleasure of taking the waters’ to the people.
The 50C hot mineral rich spring water flows from an underground aquifer 637 metres below the surface and into the many pools and baths in this coastal oasis of relaxation.
Check out our article on the Peninsula Hot Springs Here
- Bathers, sunscreen, water bottle & hat
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Bathing towel
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2019 till 31st March 2020