Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs Tour
THE REGION’S FIRST NATURAL HOT SPRINGS AND DAY SPA. VOTED THE WORLD’S BEST MINERAL SPRINGS IN 2016 AND 2017. WITH MORE THAN 50 GLOBALLY INSPIRED BATHING EXPERIENCES SET IN A BEAUTIFUL NATURAL ENVIRONMENT – THIS IS THE IDYLLIC SETTING FOR RELAXATION AND REJUVENATION
- Spend 2 to 3 hours discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the world’s best. Choose from a mineral pool, hilltop pool with 360 degree views, Turkish steam bath, reflexology walk, cave pool, cold plunge pool and more.
- Take a scenic ride on the Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola for spectacular views of Port Phillip Bay and the Peninsula.
- Indulge in a delicious chocolate tasting session at the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
- In summer you’ll have the option to pick your own strawberries (own expense) at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov-Mar only).
- Standard bath house entry at the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Scenic gondola ride on Arthur’s Seat Eagle
- Chocolate tasting at Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- All transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
The Peninsula Hot Springs is a multi-award winning facility having recently won at the World Luxury Spa awards and Victorian Tourism Awards.
Peninsula Hot Springs is the first natural hot springs & day spa centre in Victoria. Natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools and private baths providing the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Like the historic and famous spa centres of Europe, Asia, the Americas and New Zealand, the natural hot springs in Rye on the Mornington Peninsula bring the blissful and healthy pleasure of taking the waters’ to the people.
The 50C hot mineral rich spring water flows from an underground aquifer 637 metres below the surface and into the many pools and baths in this coastal oasis of relaxation. Check out our article on the Peninsula Hot Springs Here
- Bathers, sunscreen, water bottle & hat
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Bathing towel
Departure Time: 7.00am – 8.00am
Return: Approx 5.30pm – 6.00pm
Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 48 hours before your tour departure time.