1 Day Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour
JUST ONE HOUR FROM MELBOURNE, THE MORNINGTON PENINSULA IS THE PLAYGROUND OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS. COME AND DISCOVER WHY THE MORNINGTON PENINSULA IS MELBOURNE’S MOST TREASURED DESTINATION
Includes delicious tapas lunch
- Snap a photo in front of some of peninsula’s rainbow-coloured bathing boxes
- Taking in the mansions & sweeping views at Millionaire’s Walk
- Visit Portsea Pier & explore the historic main street of Sorrento
- Admire the views from the London Bridge Lookout in the Mornington Peninsula National Park
- Enjoy a delicious tapas lunch & wine tasting at a local farmgate whilst the inspirational view over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul
- Take in panoramic views of the peninsula and Port Phillip Bay with a ride on the Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola
- Indulge in a chocolate tasting at the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
- Choose to pick your own strawberries (own expense) at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov-Mar only)
- All transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- All park entrance fees
- Delicious tapas lunch & wine tasting at Green Olive
- Ride onboard the Arthurs Seat Eagle gondola
- Chocolate tasting at Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
Only an hour from Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula offers everything from breathtaking beaches and historical National Parks to vineyards and hot springs. Travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the seaside towns of Portsea and Sorrento with their famous coloured bathing boxes, stunning beaches and seaside homes.
Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local farmgate and enjoy some wine tasting. Then take in panoramic views of the peninsula and Port Phillip Bay with a ride on the Arthur’s Seat Eagle Gondola.
Finish off the day with a visit the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie to indulge in a delicious chocolate tasting.
In summer you will also have the option to visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at picking strawberries (Nov to Mar only/subject to strawberry availability).
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle & hat
Departure Time: 7.00am – 8.00am
Return: Approx 5.30pm – 6.00pm
Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 48 hours before your tour departure time.