1 Day Phillip Island Ultimate Eco Tour
VICTORIA’S THREE WILDLIFE AND NATURE GEMS. THE WORLD-RENOWNED PHILLIP ISLAND PENGUIN PARADE, HAND-FEEDING WALLABIES AT MOONLIT SANCTUARY AND THE 1850S CHURCHILL ISLAND HERITAGE FARM WITH SHEEP SHEARING.
Departs: 9.45am – 10:45am
Returns between 9pm – midnight seasonally.
- Entry into Moonlit Sanctuary
- Aussie style lunch
- Entry into Churchill Island
- Entry into Penguin Parade
- Tea, coffee & biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes & much more!
- Opportunity for close Koala encounter (at own expense)
- Churchill Island Explore this historic landmark & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action
- Cape Woolamai surf beach, get sand between your toes (time permitting)
- See the Nobbies Centre
- Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2019 till 31st March 2020
- Clothing for warm and cool conditions
- Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted at the penguin parade)
- The keeper reserves the right to cancel any encounter or presentation at any time, for reasons relating to animal welfare. Koala Encounters will be cancelled when local temperature exceeds 35 degrees centigrade.
Make your Phillip Island Experience EPIC!
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($30)
- Penguins Plus Underground (PU) Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in an underground viewing window – Limited to 70 ($45)
- Guided Ranger Tour (GR) Front row viewing on the sand & access to Penguins Plus with a small group & ranger guide ($60) (Oct-Apr)
A trip to Phillip Island with Bunyip will be a day to remember and our Ultimate Eco Tour is nothing short of unforgettable.
Along the way you will meet some of Australia’s favourite animals. At our first stop, Moonlit Sanctuary, you can enjoy a close up koala experience (fee applicable), hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, see wombats and Tassie devils. Enjoy lunch overlooking a billabong teeming with waterbirds before we make tracks to the historic Churchill Island.
Down at Churchill Island take time to wander about the gardens surrounding the historic Amess House. Learn about the significance of this small island and the history of Victoria. Head over to the farm yards where you’ll get to see stockwhip cracking, sheep shearing and working dogs in action (time permitting).
Next we head over to the home of the Little Penguins, Summerland Peninsula, but before we meet the stars of the show we’ll take a break at the Nobbies Centre. Here you might get a sneak preview of the penguins, whilst enjoying the spectacular views over Bass Strait.
Last but certainly not least is the world famous Penguin Parade. Here you’ll see hundreds of Little Penguins come ashore just after sunset, make their way across the beach and up into the sand dunes to their burrows. A natural wonder, this is something you will never forget.