1 Day Phillip Island Ultimate Eco Tour
VICTORIA’S THREE WILDLIFE AND NATURE GEMS. THE WORLD-RENOWNED PHILLIP ISLAND PENGUIN PARADE, HAND-FEEDING WALLABIES AT MOONLIT SANCTUARY AND THE 1850S CHURCHILL ISLAND HERITAGE FARM WITH SHEEP SHEARING.
Includes Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes & much more!
- Opportunity for close Koala encounter (at own expense)
- Explore Churchill Island & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action
- Cape Woolamai surf beach, get sand between your toes (time permitting)
- See the Nobbies Centre and coastal boardwalks
- Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment
- Entry into Moonlit Sanctuary
- Aussie style lunch
- Entry into Churchill Island
- Entry into Penguin Parade
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
Make your Phillip Island Experience EPIC!
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($30)
- Penguins Plus Underground (PU) Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in an underground viewing window – Limited to 70 ($45)
- Guided Ranger Tour (GR) Front row viewing on the sand & access to Penguins Plus with a small group & ranger guide ($60) (Oct-Apr)
Departing Melbourne we travel first to the multi-award-winning Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, where you’ll enjoy a guided tour of the extensive exhibits, learning about a wide array of Australian fauna. Hand-feed kangaroos & wallabies and perhaps cuddle a koala (additional fee applies).
Arriving on Phillip Island, we pay a visit to historic Churchill Island to explore an 1850’s heritage farm with strutting peacocks, shaggy Highland cattle, traditional draft horses, sheep shearing & working dogs in action.
We then travel to the south-west tip of Phillip Island to view the Nobbies and Australia’s largest Fur Seal colony at Seal Rocks.
Finally, we make our way to Summerland Beach for the highlight of the show. Watch hundreds of Little Penguins emerging from the ocean and waddling across the beach to their homes among the dunes. Explore the spectacular new Visitor Centre to learn more about our feathered friends before commencing the journey back to Melbourne.
- Clothing for warm and cool conditions
- Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted after dark at the penguin parade)
Departs: 9.45am – 10:45am
Returns between 9pm – midnight seasonally.
- Moonlit Sanctuary reserves the right to cancel any encounter or presentation at any time, for reasons relating to animal welfare. Koala Encounters will be cancelled when local temperature exceeds 35 degrees centigrade.
Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 48 hours before your tour departure time.