Departs 6.45am – 7.45am
Return: Approx 8pm
Please ensure appropriate footwear is worn for hiking on this tour
- Accommodation as booked
- Meals 1 x Breakfast and 1 x Dinner
- All Park entry fees including ferry ride
- Friendly/informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on Board
DAY 1 (D)
- See the spectacular 12 Apostles – hear the tragic story of the shipwreck at Loch Ard Gorge
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Overnight on the Bellarine Peninsula at Beacon Resort Queenscliff
DAY 2 (B)
- Catch the morning ferry from picturesque Queenscliff to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula
- Encounter Australian wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- The Nobbies boardwalk
- Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk
- Overnight stay on Phillip Island
- Connect to Wilsons Prom Day Tour
- Chance to see kangaroos and emus in the wild
- Hike through some of the spectacular tracks such as Mt Bishop & Lilly Pilly Gully
- Squeaky Beach – Be entertained by the pure white quartz singing sands
*Cots are not available for very young children, thus, we are unable to accept bookings for this tour containing children under 3 years of age.
- Mixed dorm share with shared bathroom facilities $479pp
- Private budget double room with en-suite bathroom $619pp (based on 2ppl)
- Private budget single room with en-suite bathroom $739pp (based on 1 ppl)
- Private luxury double room with en-suite bathroom $679pp (based on 2ppl)
- Private luxury single room with en-suite bathroom $839pp (based on 1 ppl)
- Private luxury triple share room with en-suite bathroom $649pp (based on 3 ppl)
All private rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Make your 3 day tour EPIC!
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($30)
- Penguins Plus Underground (PU) Enjoy upclose viewing underground ($45)
* All options must be pre-booked
We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, bathers
Can’t decide between going to Phillip Island to visit the Penguin Parade or the Great Ocean Road to see the Twelve Apostles and Wilsons Prom? Our three day lets you do all of these.
Highlights of the tour include everything you’d expect from both the Great Ocean Road and the Phillip Island tours. So on day one you’ll visit the Twelve Apostles, Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge, Otway National Park, beaches of the Surf Coast, staying overnight at the Bellarine Peninsula.
Day two will see you head down to Phillip Island, stopping off at Moonlit Sanctuary to meet some locals. You’ll be able to hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, cuddle a koala (fee applicable), come face to face with a Tassie Devil, and see some amazing native birds including emus and cockatoos.
Next it is off to Phillip Island to see the world famous Penguin Parade. While on the island we have a range of activities to keep you entertained while we wait until the Little Penguins are ready to come ashore. After the parade you’ll spend the night on the Island at our Island Accommodation.
In the morning you’ll be taken back to the mainland to meet up with our Wilsons Promontory tour. Once down at the Prom you’ll see emus and kangaroos again, but this time in the wild! You might even be lucky enough to see one of the secretive wombats that live on the Prom.
We’ll take you hiking to the top of one of the nearby mountains to take in the epic coastal vistas filled with white sand beaches and granite islands, then down to one of the untouched beaches to either cool off our just to relax.
Feel like a couple days in paradise? We’ve got just the thing! Come with us and find out why Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory are some of the favourite spots that Melbourne locals like to escape to when they need to unwind.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are proud as punch of all our staff! We refer to our staff as our second family!
Our tour guides/drivers are the front-line and the face of our business. They come to us from all walks of life, yet they all have one thing in common and that is an absolute passion for travel. Making sure our customers have an unforgettable time on their tours throughout this fabulous state of ours is their number one priority. Watch out, their enthusiasm and zest for life is catching!