DAY 1 (D)
- See the spectacular 12 Apostles – hear the tragic story of the shipwreck at Loch Ard Gorge
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Overnight on the Bellarine Peninsula at Beacon Resort Queenscliff
DAY 2 (B)
- Catch the morning ferry from picturesque Queenscliff to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula
- Encounter Australian wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- The Nobbies boardwalk
- Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk
- Overnight stay on Phillip Island
- Connect to Wilsons Prom Day Tour
- Chance to see kangaroos and emus in the wild
- Hike through some of the spectacular tracks such as Mt Bishop & Lilly Pilly Gully
- Squeaky Beach – Be entertained by the pure white quartz singing sands
- Accommodation as booked
- Meals 1 x Breakfast and 1 x Dinner
- All Park entry fees including ferry ride
- Friendly/informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on Board
This package is the ultimate discovery of Victoria’s brilliant and breathtaking coastlines. The Great Ocean Road, Queenscliff-Sorrento ferry (watch out for dolphins!), Mornington Peninsula bathing boxes, Phillip Island’s celebrated Little Penguins and Wilsons Promontory wildlife haven.
There’s one famous attraction after another on this coastal, peninsula and island tour. The Great Ocean Road with the 12 Apostles and the Otway Ranges rainforests. The ferry ride right across Port Phillip Bay to the Mornington Peninsula’s quirky Bathing Boxes and Moonlit Sanctuary wildlife park, the world renowned Penguin Parade on Phillip Island. Then the panoramic views and pristine white beaches of Wilsons Promontory National Park.
Day 1: Escape the crowds and travel direct to Port Campbell arriving late morning where our journey along the Great Ocean Road begins. Wonder at the stunning 12 Apostles & descend the Gibson Steps where you will be dwarfed by the towering cliffs and the enormous offshore rock stacks. Hear the tragic story of the Loch Ard at the spectacular Loch Ard Gorge, before continuing on through the luscious Otway Ranges and rainforest and see some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia.
Along the way there are plenty of stops to take in the breathtaking views and spot the local wildlife including koalas and kangaroos. Stay overnight in the Bellarine Peninsula with dinner included.
Day 2: Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before boarding the ferry for an hour-long journey across Port Phillip Bay to the Mornington Peninsula. View the quirky Bathing Boxes then travel to the multi-award-winning Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where we’ll get up close and personal with the friendly residents. Hand-feed kangaroos & wallabies, meet the cuddly koalas & enjoy a guided tour of the extensive exhibits housing a wide array of native fauna.
Then cross over to Phillip Island to experience the world-renowned Penguin Parade as dusk falls on Summerland Beach. Watch these wondrous waddlers emerge from the surf and cross the beach before making their way to their homes in the dunes. You will be dropped at your accommodation on Phillip Island after leaving the Penguin Parade.
Day 3: In the early morning your transfer from your accommodation will connect you to our Wilsons Promontory Day Tour. Wilsons Promontory or ‘The Prom’ as it’s known to many people, is one of Victoria’s most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southernmost region of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forest, cool climate rainforests and well preserved walking tracks.
Lunch is available to purchase along the way (own expense). The Prom is home to many marsupials, such as wombats and kangaroos, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a little bit of luck you are able to see up close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot, soyou will no doubt enjoy your stroll along some spectacular tracks such as Lilly Pilly Gully or enjoy amazing panoramic views offered on the Verekers Outlook track, Mount Oberon or Mount Bishop (easy to medium graded walks).
Returning to Melbourne at around 8.00pm on this day, you will remember this journey as a highlight of your Australian holiday.
- Mixed dorm share with shared bathroom facilities $479pp
- Private double room with en-suite bathroom $679pp (based on 2 people)
- Private single room with en-suite bathroom $839pp (based on 1 person)
- Private triple share room with en-suite bathroom $649pp (based on 3 people)
Portable cots can be provided on request for infants but must be arranged prior to the date of departure directly with Bunyip Tours. Parents must provide bedding (i.e. blankets, sheets).
All private rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Make your 3 day tour EPIC!
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($30)
- Penguins Plus Underground (PU) Enjoy upclose viewing underground ($45)
* All options must be pre-booked
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, bathers
We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag.
Departs 7.00am – 8.00am
Return: Approx 8pm
Please ensure appropriate footwear is worn for hiking on this tour
Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 48 hours before your tour departure time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are proud as punch of all our staff! We refer to our staff as our second family!
Our tour guides/drivers are the front-line and the face of our business. They come to us from all walks of life, yet they all have one thing in common and that is an absolute passion for travel. Making sure our customers have an unforgettable time on their tours throughout this fabulous state of ours is their number one priority. Watch out, their enthusiasm and zest for life is catching!