– Departure Time:
– 12.30pm – 12.45pm (Apr-Oct)
– 1.30pm – 1.45pm (Oct-Mar)
– Returns: Approx 8pm
Please ensure appropriate footwear is worn for hiking on this tour
- Accommodation as booked
- Light breakfast
- All Park Entry fees
- Friendly/informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
DAY 1 (L)
- Native wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where you can hand-feed cute wallabies on the Wallaby Walk (small fee applies)
- Take a stroll along the Nobbies boardwalk & enjoy spectacular views along Phillip Island’s rugged south coast.
- Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk
- Overnight stay on Phillip Island
Day 2 (B)
- Connect to Wilsons Prom Day Tour
- Reach the most southern region of mainland Australia
- Kangaroos, wombats and emus in the wild
- Hike through spectacular tracks such as Mt Bishop, & Lilly Pilly Gully
- Enjoy Fern Gullies and mountain views
- Squeaky Beach – Be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands’
*Cots are not available for very young children, thus, we are unable to accept bookings for this tour containing children under 3 years of age.
- $329pp Shared accom
- $459pp Private Double (based on 2ppl)
- $439 Private Triple (based on 3ppl)
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($30)
- Penguins Plus Underground (UP) Enjoy upclose viewing underground ($45)
We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5 kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag. No large suitcases or backpacks permitted
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitted)
Please note this is a combination of two 1 day tours with an overnight stay on Phillip Island
Want to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city for a few days? Keen on seeing some of Australia’s best landscapes, iconic wildlife and getting a little bit of exercise? Why not come on our two day Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory Tour.
Day one will see you head down to Phillip Island, stopping off at Moonlit Sanctuary to meet some locals. You’ll be able to hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, cuddle a koala (fee applicable), come face to face with a Tassie Devil, and see some amazing native birds including emus and cockatoos.
Next it is off to Phillip Island to see the world famous Penguin Parade. While on the island we have a range of activities to keep you entertained while we wait until the Little Penguins are ready to come ashore. After the parade you’ll spend the night on the Island at our Island Accommodation.
In the morning you’ll be taken back to the mainland to meet up with our Wilsons Promontory tour. Once down at the Prom you’ll see emus and kangaroos again, but this time in the wild! You might even be lucky enough to see one of the secretive wombats that live on the Prom.
We’ll take you hiking to the top of one of the nearby mountains to take in the epic coastal vistas filled with white sand beaches and granite islands, then down to one of the untouched beaches to either cool off our just to relax.
Feel like a couple days in paradise? We’ve got just the thing! Come with us and find out why Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory are some of the favourite spots that Melbourne locals like to escape to when they need to unwind.