- Native wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where you can hand-feed cute wallabies and kangaroos on the Wallaby Walk (small fee applies for feeding)
- Take a stroll along the Nobbies boardwalk & enjoy spectacular views along Phillip Island’s rugged south coast
- Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk
- Overnight stay on Phillip Island
- Connect to Wilsons Prom Day Tour
- Reach the most southern region of mainland Australia
- View kangaroos, wombats and emus in the wild
- Hike through spectacular tracks such as Mt Bishop & Lilly Pilly Gully
- Enjoy Fern Gullies and mountain views
- Visit Squeaky Beach and be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands’
- Accommodation as booked
- Light breakfast
- All Park Entry fees
- Friendly/informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
Our two day wildlife adventure of the Gippsland region will bring you back to nature’s wonders.
On the first day we meet some of Australia’s most famous native animals at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where you’ll learn about the conservation of these loveable native animals. Discover native animals including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, brilliantly coloured birds and numerous rare & endangered species.
Travel onward to Phillip Island’s south west tip to view the Nobbies rock formations and take a stroll along the clifftop boardwalk offering breathtaking views over the island’s wild southern coast. Witness Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins in the nightly Penguin Parade. As dusk falls, hundreds of little penguins splash out of the water on to the beach, making their way to their burrows.
Stay overnight on Phillip Island before being transferred to our meeting point from where you will travel further south to Wilson’s Promontory, the most southerly region of mainland Australia.
“The Prom” – as it is widely known-is one of Victoria’s most loved and cherished natural attractions and is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroos and wombats, native birds & other native animals. Visit the “singing sands” of Squeaky Beach and take an energetic walk to explore some spectacular tracks and take in stunning panoramic views over the Prom’s extensive coastline.
- $329pp Shared accom
- $569pp Private Single Room with ensuite bathroom & kitchenette (based on 1 person)
- $459pp Private Double Room with ensuite bathroom & kitchenette (based on 2 people)
- $439 Private Triple Room with ensuite bathroom & kitchenette (based on 3 people)
Children under the age of 16 years may not stay in shared accommodation. Private accommodation must be booked for children, all ages welcome.
Portable cots can be provided on request for infants but must be arranged prior to the date of departure directly with Bunyip Tours. Parents must provide bedding (i.e. blankets, sheets).
Please specify any dietary requirements.
All private rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($30)
- Penguins Plus Underground (UP) Enjoy up close viewing underground ($45)
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitted)
Please note this is a combination of two 1 day tours with an overnight stay on Phillip Island
We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5 kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag. No large suitcases or backpacks permitted onboard.
– Departure Time:
– 9.45am – 10.45am
– Returns: Approx 8pm
Please ensure appropriate footwear is worn for hiking on this tour
Due to the physical nature of this tour, we recommend a minimum age of 12 years but do not enforce an age restriction.
Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 48 hours before your tour departure time.