V.I.P Mornington Peninsula Winery Tour
Only an hour from Melbourne, spend a day at this seaside playground, the Mornington Peninsula. Visit the historic towns of Portsea and Sorrento with their famous coloured bathing boxes, stunning beaches and seaside homes.
Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local farmgate and a tasting of local wines. Then take in panoramic views of the peninsula and Port Phillip Bay with a ride on the Arthur’s Seat Eagle gondola. Finish off the day with a visit the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie to indulge in a delicious chocolate tasting.
- Millionaires Walk: Portsea and Sorrento boast some of Australia’s most expensive cliff-top mansions. It’s the favourite summer holiday playground for the very rich and famous, and this walk gives you a peek at their estates and sumptuous lifestyles. There are extraordinary views across Port Phillip Bay to the Bellarine Peninsula from this trail.
- Morning Tea In Sorrento: Sorrento is near the site of Victoria’s first European settlement in 1803, and this charming historic village has beautiful old limestone buildings and a wide main street filled with cafes, galleries and boutiques. Morning tea is at one of our favourite Sorrento cafes.
- Green Olive at Red Hill: If you wanted to retire to your own small farm with sheep, hens and ducks, a vineyard, olive grove and vegetable garden, this would be it. The heart of this beautiful hillside property is the café-cum-produce store which sells a wide range of tapas dishes made from farm produce, wine from the vineyard and gourmet goodies, and also conducts cooking classes. This is our lunch spot, and will include a tasting of local peninsula wines.
- Arthurs Seat Eagle: Ride on board the Eagle gondola and take in sweeping views of coast and country as you glide above the trees. The best way to view the spectacular natural scenery of the Mornington Peninsula.
- Mornington Peninsula Chocolates: The sweetest way to end your day tour. This simply gorgeous shop in seaside Flinders uses traditional French, Belgian and Swiss techniques to create the most exquisite hand-made chocolates, truffles and novelties.
- Lunch & wine tasting
- Chocolate tasting at Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
- Entry to Arthurs Seat Eagle
- WIFI on board
- Bottled water
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Luxury vehicle
- Appropriate clothing for warm & cool conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle & hat
Our tour departs approximately 8.00am and returns approximately 5.30pm.
DEPARTS ONLY ON REQUEST