V.I.P Ultimate Penguin Parade & Wildlife Wonders
Phillip Island’s little penguins are certainly the hottest wildlife show in town. But close on their cute little heels are the wildlife wonders of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. Enjoy an afternoon meeting an array of Australian animals before visiting Phillip Island for an evening with the island’s famous residents, the Little Penguins.
- Moonlit Sanctuary: The multi-award winning Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park has 10 hectares (24 acres) of natural bush filled with rare and endangered species, kangaroos bounding around, colourful birds, reptiles and dingoes. Keep an eye out for tiny joeys wiggling out of their mothers pouches and take the option to have a close encounter with a koala.
- The Nobbies: At the Nobbies, the clifftop boardwalk opens up breathtaking views of Phillip Island’s wild south coast, and there are further lookout points among natural sea bird gardens which have spectacular flowering displays in spring.
- Penguin Parade with Penguins Plus: Enjoy access to the Penguins Plus boardwalk, inspired by the natural elements of the surrounding landscape, the new platform mirrors the coves of Phillip Island’s spectacular southern coastline and offers visitors unprecedented, up-close viewing of the little penguins as they waddle along the most popular pathway at the Penguin Parade.
- All park entrance fees including Penguins Plus viewing
- Friendly & informative guide
- Luxury vehicle service
- WIFI on Board
- Bottled water
Underground Viewing (PU) – Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in their natural habitat through an underground viewing window, with the comfort and convenience of being indoors, undercover and out of the elements – $ 45
Guided Ranger Tour (GR) – Join your ranger guide for an informative journey through the penguin colony. Take your seat in the wonderfully located beachfront viewing stand – $60
V.I.P. (VP) – Your ranger will escort you to the VIP Skybox, which enjoys a prime elevated location overlooking the beach. Use the binoculars to spot the penguins before they emerge from the water to make their nightly crossing of the beach – $60
- Clothing for warm and cool conditions
- Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted after sunset at the penguin parade)
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am – 11am and returns seasonally between approximately 9.30pm & midnight (daylight savings).
Moonlit Sanctuary reserves the right to cancel any encounter or presentation at any time, for reasons relating to animal welfare. Koala Encounters will be cancelled when local temperature exceeds 35 degrees centigrade.
DEPARTS ONLY ON REQUEST