Departs: Pickups between 7.00am – 8.00am
Return: Approx 8.00pm
Please ensure appropriate footwear is worn for hiking on this tour
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Bushwalking, sightseeing, birdwatching and spotting native animals.
- Squeaky Beach is one of Australia’s most famous, as the quartz sand really does squeak as you stroll between rolling surf and windswept vegetation.
- Giant Rock is one of the massive granite formations.
- Go wildlife spotting at a deserted airfield.
- Tidal River, learn more about this extraordinary National Park in Australia’s southernmost region.
- Explore some of the excellent hiking tracks such as Lilly Pilly Gully & Mt Bishop with its equally amazing summit views.
This tour is active and we recommend a moderate fitness level.
- Appropriate shoes for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle and hat
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
We recommend a medium level of fitness for this tour being a nature-based walking tour.
Wilsons Promontory or “the Prom” as it is affectionately known to many people, is one of Victoria’s most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southernmost region of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well preserved walking tracks.
The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroos and wombats, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a little luck you are able to see up close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot so you will no doubt enjoy our stroll along some spectacular tracks and be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands´ at Squeaky Beach.