- Bushwalking, sightseeing, birdwatching and spotting native animals.
- Squeaky Beach is one of Australia’s most famous, as the quartz sand really does squeak as you stroll between rolling surf and windswept vegetation.
- Giant Rock is one of the massive granite formations.
- Go wildlife spotting at a deserted airfield.
- Visit Tidal River to learn more about this extraordinary National Park in Australia’s southernmost region
- Explore some of the excellent hiking tracks such as Lilly Pilly Gully & Mt Bishop with its equally amazing summit views.
This tour is active and we recommend a moderate fitness level.
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
‘The Prom’ as it is known to many people, is one of Victoria’s most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southernmost region of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well-preserved walking tracks.
The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroo’s and wombats, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a bit of luck you are able to see up-close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot, so you will no doubt enjoy your stroll along some spectacular tracks and be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands’ of Squeaky Beach. An opportunity is available to enjoy either a rainforest walk at Lilly Pilly Rainforest or amazing panoramic views offered on the Verekers Outlook track, or Mount Bishop track (easy to medium graded walks).
With small tour groups, there is plenty of time to get out and explore nature at its very best. You will enjoy the benefits of a personalised and interactive tour with our experienced and well-trained tour guide.
- Appropriate shoes for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle and hat
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
We recommend a medium level of fitness for this tour being a nature-based walking tour.
Departs: Pickups between 7.00am – 8.00am
Return: Approx 8.00pm
Please ensure appropriate footwear is worn for hiking on this tour
Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 48 hours before your tour departure time.